The promise of education and economic mobility in America is achieved for everyone.
Jobs for the Future works to ensure that all lower-income young people and workers have the skills and credentials needed to succeed in our economy.
Jobs for the Future designs and drives the adoption of innovative, scalable approaches and models—solutions that catalyze change in our education and workforce delivery systems.
To achieve our mission, we focus on three goals:
- All lower-income young people graduate high school on a clear path to college completion and career success.
- All underprepared students gain the skills they need to earn postsecondary credentials with high labor market value.
- All lower-skilled workers obtain the education and training required to move into family-supporting careers with clear paths for advancement.
We organize our work into three areas to align with our goals:
- Preparing for College and Career
- Earning Postsecondary Credentials
- Advancing Careers and Economic Growth
Click to download JFF in Brief, a printable one-pager about JFF.